741 Days Too Late....

I was literally laying my head down to sleep when I was slapped in the face with my own thoughts asking: What the hell happened to your blog?

Yes, I am back- at least for now. Pure and utter laziness got the best of me, and I just stopped typing. I had multiple drafts that I never published because I never actually finished the posts, and here I am now. My last post was uploaded on NOVEMBER 25, 2015. That is insane! A lot has happened in my life in the last 741 days, but I can honestly tell you all whether you are interested or not that my nephew still wears crocs, and my colds are still perpetual (see previous posts to clear up confusion).

I am so excited to excessively share different aspects of my life with you, and this time I plan to get a little more personal. From my favorite fashion finds, to all things beauty, to my opinions you don't ask for, I will share it all. I want to bring you all on the current journey I'm walking on that consists of getting my bachelor's degree, becoming a wifey, and learning to be the best version of myself. I hope to make you laugh, guide you in finding a love for fashion, and give you something to look forward to. Ladies, gents, friends, fellows, strangers, I am back, and I am ready to help you live the life you love, and love the life you live.


XOXO


Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

This cold has takin it's toll ON ME. (This love by Maroon 5 remix)