The Beginning






If you have not heard that I am engaged then I genuinely believe you need to get out from whatever ginormous rock you have been hiding under. As many of you know, my wedding is on May 13, 2018, and I might be bias, but it is going to be the most magical day ever. Rewind 57 days ago, and we were at my engagement party. First and foremost, thank you to everyone who came out and showed so much love to Omar and I. There is something so special about being surrounded by so many people who we both love so much. Secondly, thank you to everyone who put so much effort into making this day possible. I wanted to talk about the little details that brought this day together, and I am first going to tell you a little bit about the amazing gown I ended up picking out....



I am picky. Some might find that hard to believe with as serious as a shopping addiction that I have, but I really do put a lot of thought in what I am picking out for myself to wear, or how I decide to do my hair for the day. With that being said, as soon as I saw this Basix Black Label gown on the mannequin- I knew I had to have it. BUT- it was just a little TOO much for me to put some serious thought into. Now don't get me wrong, I really thought about it, but I just ended up hiding the thought of it away in the D R E A M L A N D  part of my brain, but that did not stop me from trying it on. I secretly wished while I was putting it on that I would hate it so I would stop thinking about it, but I loved it. The detailing on the dress was nothing I had ever seen before, and I think the unique make of it made me fall in love with it even more. Just like everything has been doing for the last year of my life, it fell into my lap. Long story short, my fairytale dress became mine, and my hair and makeup GLAM SQUAD perfected my look with their magic wands. 


Deciding on a theme was not difficult due to the fact that Fall is such a beautiful season, but the color orange can go so wrong, or so right. In our case, I think we decided on just the right touch where people could say, "Oh, it is a Fall theme, I love the pumpkins!", and not, "Why does it look like Halloween in here?" With the great help of pinterest, Fall In Love was the theme winner. The cheesy play on words really made for such a beautiful event, and I am more than thrilled with how everything ended up coming out. All of the nerves I had about attending my own party were immediately set aside when I realized how happy everyone was to celebrate with me, and how amazing it was. Ultimately though, I can say that I am the happiest I have ever been in my life, and I wish this kind of happiness on every other being as well. 

With only four months and twenty two days left until my big day, I will leave you with the teaser that my dress is not anything you have probably personally seen, and yes, I am going to be just as extra as a bride as you think I am. 

Until next time you ravishing readers.

XOXO 

Popular posts from this blog

741 Days Too Late....

This cold has takin it's toll ON ME. (This love by Maroon 5 remix)